Use my contact form to email me with your details or give me a ring. I can then reply with my availability and answer your initial questions. A deposit invoice will be sent to you to secure the date.
My studio is the ideal location for a try-out, where we can spend a couple of hours together, looking at various hairstyles. This not only saves time on the event day but ensures you get the look you want. I will make notes of every successful look and take photographs of them, to recreate the look on the actual day.
We can stay in contact via email to answer any questions, sort out the finer details, finalise timings and you’ll be sent your final invoice.
THE SPECIAL DAY
I’ll be at your preparation venue (or you can come to me) and having planned your look and timings, you can relax and enjoy the pampering! Once your hair has been done, I’m happy to help you to finish preparing and check your total look before you leave the room.
Because everyone is unique, their hair styling needs will be different. Have a look at the prices and read through the notes - do feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
- Tryout (90 mins) £80
- First Client £85-£100
- Further Clients (each) £45-£60
- Childrens (under 13) £20-£40
- The prices are based on me coming to your location. If you come to me there is a £10 discount on each element, but please note that there is a space limitation of 2 clients at a time.
- I highly recommend coming to my studio for the try-out (£70).
- The guideline prices vary according to the time and skill each style takes - so someone with short, straight hair who wants a blow-dry will cost less than someone with very long thick hair who wants a hair up.
- I currently charge 50p per mile for any return distance outside of Brighton and Hove.
- A deposit of £100 will reserve your date for you. From three months before the day, this deposit becomes non-refundable. It will be deducted from your total on the day.
- Please note that there is a surcharge of £50 on a Sunday and after 6pm on weekdays.
- Got any questions or need more details? Give me a call or use the contact form on the Get In Touch page.